Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A reunion at last (well partially)

My baby sister, Lauren, is coming home from her recent European adventure that saw her employed as a tour hostess for Contiki throughout Europe for the past 6 months or so. After a whirlwind return and catch up in Wollongong, Lauren and Dad will be making the trip down the Hume to stay with us for a week during the Spring Racing Carnival season.

We're all looking forward to catching up again, and while it won't be a full reunion since Damien, Kellie and Co. will be in Sydney, it will certainly be good to have Lauren and Dad here for a week. The boys are really looking forward to seeing Poppy and Aunty Lauren again.

Spring is powering on in Melbourne. We go from highs of 36 to overnight lows of 5. It's amazing and I wouldn't give it up for quids.

My work now has a fair dinkum office in Melbourne and I'll be gracing it with my presence for the next couple of days. I'll see if office life has changed much over the past 6 months or so.

Ciao.

No comments: