Thursday, September 27, 2012

Roll on summer

I don't normally wish time away, but not having had a break since last summer and not having a break until this coming summer, I can't wait for summer to roll around.

I'm working right up until Xmas Eve so I can take advantage of the leave I have available to me. Then I don't return to work until 30th January. Geez I need a break.

With Karen and Patrick off to Jamboree in Maryborough, Qld on New Years Day, I'm looking forward to taking Angus, Owen and Lily to Wollongong for a few days to go to the beach and maybe even Jamberoo fun park. Oh, and I do get to go bowling for a few days before Karen and Patrick leave! The South Pacific bowls carnival on the NSW South Coast is the biggest bowls carnival going at that time of year - and it draws a great field.

So, while I have to wait, I am looking forward to it - and the 9 days camping at Tidal River (Wilsons Promontory) at the end of January.

Roll on summer...

No comments: